Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Seattle!!

Sometimes it doesn’t matter what kind of shit life throws at you or the funk that may grasp your heart, when a good song comes, it can lift the spirits causing you to just turn your face to the sunny sky and smile. If even for a temporary amnesiac fix, embrace it, good songs are good for the soul

Here’s just a few on my current iPod mix that make me feel better when I’m riding my two wheel whip:
The Only Living Boy in New York - Simon and Garfunkel
Two Weeks - Grizzly Bears
Wake Up - Arcade Fire
Mansford Roof -Vampire Weekend
Into the Open -Heartless Bastards
Home - LCD Soundsystem
We Own the Sky-M83
Ghostwriter-RJD2
Elephant Gun-Beirut
Absinthe at the Fly Honey Warehouse-Minus the Bear

There's many more...but these are just off the top of my head

Also, recently drove to Seattle to start bringing my things from storage to my new home and get a little ink work done. So happy to have normalcy again...even if I still have strong wanderlust








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...