Friday, July 23, 2010

Scribbles

Had to head Southern-ly homeward bound last weekend due to the passing of my grandmother. While spending time on old stomping grounds, I had the positive note of hanging with an old friend and checking out his studio. His shop is a trip...a eye absorbing Memento Mori museum of curiosities and an incredible collection of art



just a couple tattoo machines...
(life, love, family...Twain wisdom)

Seems a pity that an artist such as Adam would be doing such a simple first tattoo on me. He has a tracing somewhere of my ribs for a rather large piece to be done in the future...I'm just a chicken shit, as I know that is going to be a gnarly painful spot.
Check out his website. He's appointment only but talented and well worth the wait:
Adam Turk





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...